Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the first Versys with a Penta Pipe .

Has taken a little while to get things sorted with the pipe and this weekend the pipe was fitted . Sounds awesome , and looks really good .

Cant say if there is any power difference but the bike definitly feels smoother through the low revs .
Will post a better pic later , what you think ?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Can you get this pipe in the USA? It looks cool - I wonder how it sounds. So far, I like the Remus slip on the best, but this looks interesting.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Made in South Africa , website is http://www.pentaperformance.co.za/ .

Pipes are custom hand made to suit the customers requirements .

I dont think he has shipped any pipes before , but I think if there is interest then something can be done .

The finish on the pipe is stunning , canister is anodized any colour requested and the end caps can also be different colours .

The outlet pipe is adjustable as mentioned and also removable with the couple bolts , so changing the outlet is simple .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Impressive dyno chart :clap:

Is that a full system or canister only ?
What's the price again ?
Just sent an email to Penta...

thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cannister only .

Based in South Africa , you would need to speak to them to see what they can do about shipping and pricing .

·
Registered
11 Posts
ok thanks :)
Cannister only .

Based in South Africa , you would need to speak to them to see what they can do about shipping and pricing .
That's exactly what I asked them (namely shipping) ;)

In term of noise, I know it is terribly hard to give a right opinion, but is it crazily loud, or just a bit louder than stock one (at regular range / when throttling) ? ;)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Old post I know, but was wondering if anyone got around to trying the Penta exhaust? Looks really cool.

·
Registered
83 Posts
It looks cool:thumb:, it would be cool if there was a vid on u-tube so we can hear how loud it is:). It does look good. I have a two brothers and I love the sound but I think this new one you have looks better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts