Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a PDM 60 distribution block. Love it. Fit easily under seat.

- First Picture before install.,
- Second pic shows trimmed plate lower right. It Covers fuse block and removes with 2 screws.
- Third pic shows PDM60 in place and strapped with wire ties to frame on right side of pic (left side bike)
= Forth pic is the provided ground terminal block to not load up battery terminal. 6 crimp connections on block.

Denali lights and heated gear only connections so far.

The PDM60 is an electronic distribution block without fuses. It is sealed so no concern on getting it wet. Each lead can be individually programmed for load up to total of 30 amps and max of 15 amps continuous on one lead. In event of overload turning power off and back on resets the circuit. Each circuit can be either always or on with ignition. There is a programable delay for the switched circuits for both on and off. I could not find any bad reviews. They have a newer version for significantly more money but I didn't see any limitations in this one for me. 6 circuits and 30 amps is plenty. Comes with Posi-Taps for trigger and hot leads as well as crimp connectors for ground bus.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Source Please

Installed a PDM 60 distribution block. Love it. Fit easily under seat.

- First Picture before install.,
- Second pic shows trimmed plate lower right. It Covers fuse block and removes with 2 screws.
- Third pic shows PDM60 in place and strapped with wire ties to frame on right side of pic (left side bike)
= Forth pic is the provided ground terminal block to not load up battery terminal. 6 crimp connections on block.

Denali lights and heated gear only connections so far.

The PDM60 is an electronic distribution block without fuses. It is sealed so no concern on getting it wet. Each lead can be individually programmed for load up to total of 30 amps and max of 15 amps continuous on one lead. In event of overload turning power off and back on resets the circuit. Each circuit can be either always or on with ignition. There is a programable delay for the switched circuits for both on and off. I could not find any bad reviews. They have a newer version for significantly more money but I didn't see any limitations in this one for me. 6 circuits and 30 amps is plenty. Comes with Posi-Taps for trigger and hot leads as well as crimp connectors for ground bus.
I did a quick search, man those are expensive. How much $$$ and where ??

https://www.twistedthrottle.ca/rowe...MIzc3O4diE4QIVgbbACh32OQN1EAQYASABEgI7JvD_BwE

Also the Denali are cheaper
https://www.twistedthrottle.ca/dena...MIzc3O4diE4QIVgbbACh32OQN1EAQYAyABEgJIQfD_BwE

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw the Denali. I wanted the PDM to not ever mess with fuses.

I bought my PDM from Revzilla. Everyone had the same price but I earned some zilla bucks which I have already used.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts