Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't understand how you are saving money. Most bikes come with a rack which means I only need OEM side cases. For Shad I would have to buy both mounting gear and cases for SHAD which comes out to over 440 $ and that is if you buy the cheapest side cases and since the bike came with the rack I can buy the OEM Panniers for a bit cheaper. Shad looks nice but I am confused on how you are saving money.

·
Super Moderator
19,145 Posts
Under $140 for all parts including the 3 cases, 1/2 conduit:
Looking at your 90 degree bends (conduit) - you MIGHT end up w/ them fracturing at the 90.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Trip across Newfoundland

Some pics of a set of soft luggage from moose racing that I modified to be quick release. Just finished a 1500 km trip through the interior of Newfoundland with about 1000 of that being rough gravel and dirt track and they held up well.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Some pics of a set of soft luggage from moose racing that I modified to be quick release. Just finished a 1500 km trip through the interior of Newfoundland with about 1000 of that being rough gravel and dirt track and they held up well.

What pics?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I placed a link to the pics in my post but for some reason it isn't showing up. Its a link to google photos. Not sure whats up. Any ideas?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would like to see the pics, or at least a link to the product. Some Moose products are quite good for ADV.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love my Tusk Panniers. I cannot see why people pay 2-3 times the price of these to get some "famous" brand name. I even hit a cement block on my new large size and had little damage to them. I have the large size on my Versys 300 and medium ones on my sons 300.

Versys Trip

Would really like to get some Tusk for my versys, but I can’t seem to figure out what mounting brackets I need to buy as the KLR 650 only pulls up on Rocky Mountain site. Please advise.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts