Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last minute, but does anyone want to take an afternoon ride that is in PA or NJ? Delaware river or Bear MT? I'm open to suggestions otherwise.

·
Registered
293 Posts
If you guys want to go riding today, please PM Me! Bear Mt. would be a great ride.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm in King of Prussia, but I used to live in NE Philly, so I'm very familiar with the roads up the Delaware River (32, 611, 209, Hawk's Nest, etc). Versys is down right now due to a dead battery. (It went dead while parked for 10 days, so there's some parasitic draw I have to track down; it's happened before and the shop just called it a dead battery, so I'll have to track it down myself, even though it's under warranty still.)

Come springtime, I'll be off on the weekends again, so I'll be up for some Sunday morning rides. Keep me in the loop!

·
Registered
764 Posts
i ride the v everyday to work and I ride almost every weekend on lil mini adventures... I will let you know what we are up to.

My Vs is kitted out with shinko 705's so my lean angles are not great at all right now, therefor I have been doing more offroad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts