Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, nice to meet you all.:smile2:
I'm new here and my English is not so well... so please, don't judge me too hard lol...

I accidentally put too much engine oil on my 2018 VERSYS 300X, something about 250ml more than requird, I rided like that for 20 min... my "check engine" light come on, I pull out the rest of the oil and now the oil level is OK.
My code after chek was code 33.

some questions please :
1. what part or parts I need to phisicly take apart to check that works well or clean ?
2. If I will delete the code, and the problem phisicly arn't sloved - the "check engine" light will come on again ? (I hope it is, thats the only way to know if the problem realy sloved and the "check engine" just stay with the eror code, or if the problem is still exsist).
3. some of you see a reason to take apart the air box and the throttle housing to clean them ? or another parts ?
---
without any conection to that issue, take one more :
Some of you disabled the EGR system ? I think to do so for better performance and make the air be a little more cooler and clean from gases.

thank you all for helping me or even try to help, I'm Appreciate that.:thanx:
RIDE SAFE.

Premium Member

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi everyone, nice to meet you all.
I'm new here and my English is not so well... so please, don't judge me too hard lol...

I accidentally put too much engine oil on my 2018 VERSYS 300X, something about 250ml more than requird, I rided like that for 20 min... my "check engine" light come on, I pull out the rest of the oil and now the oil level is OK.
My code after chek was code 33.

some questions please :
1. what part or parts I need to phisicly take apart to check that works well or clean ?
2. If I will delete the code, and the problem phisicly arn't sloved - the "check engine" light will come on again ? (I hope it is, thats the only way to know if the problem realy sloved and the "check engine" just stay with the eror code, or if the problem is still exsist).
3. some of you see a reason to take apart the air box and the throttle housing to clean them ? or another parts ?
---
without any conection to that issue, take one more :
Some of you disabled the EGR system ? I think to do so for better performance and make the air be a little more cooler and clean from gases.

thank you all for helping me or even try to help, I'm Appreciate that.
RIDE SAFE.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.