Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on this product?? Ortlieb
I'm thinking of carrying this product line at my store marksmotogear.com to augment the Chase Harper and MotoCentric luggage I currently carry. According to some of the posts I've read on other sites, it's pretty good stuff.

Opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts
Nice looking gear. Next gear i get will be waterproof

·
Registered
859 Posts
You can't go wrong with Ortlieb.
Motorcyclists, bicyclists and "outdoor people" love their stuff and it's well known in the US.
It's also reasonably priced (for the Western standard) compared to some other gear.
You'll find a lot of reports in the Gear section at AdvRider.com

I have their RackPack bag on the way to me right now.

·
Registered
670 Posts
i have the large duffel and the saddlebags, purchased in the late 90s. if they ever die i'll replace them with the same. top kit.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have the large duffel and the saddlebags, purchased in the late 90s. if they ever die i'll replace them with the same. top kit.
Been using their large Duffle bag for years. Through many rains and high heat, it has never failed me. I did not think the straps would last a few years but they still work perfectly!
You can't go wrong with Ortlieb.
Motorcyclists, bicyclists and "outdoor people" love their stuff and it's well known in the US.
It's also reasonably priced (for the Western standard) compared to some other gear.
You'll find a lot of reports in the Gear section at AdvRider.com

I have their RackPack bag on the way to me right now.
Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. Faxed over my dealer application yesterday and waiting for the approval. Hopefully within a few weeks I be ready to sell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts