Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am in the process right now of opening my new full service shop. I will be doing repairs, selling cool parts (I have a couple of cool lines of nice looking stuff I think people here will like), and I have a full powder coating system and paint booth.

I am not going to advertise or anything here until I am up and running and I get the admin to get me as a preferred vendor.

Just giving the heads up to whats coming soon. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Awesome! :thumb: And Congrats!

Wish you were in my town! ;) :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
congrats Kojack.

Our Versys Riders Location Google Map indicates that he's in Newfoundland, on the far eastern seaboard of Canada.

Peter

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, im in newfoundland. Yes, once up and running I will offer some sort of discount for forum members. I am not sure what I can do with regard for that but I will get something.

I am also offering cyl boring and manual porting services too. I have a full engine room going in equipped with boring machine, etc.

There is nothing like what my shop will be in newfoundland...I am getting LOTS of positive feedback as well.

Thank you for all the support. It means a lot.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Being in Houston I guess I won't be able to drop in for day to day work but I wish you well in your venture and hope to find an equally good shop near enough if/when I need it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts