Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to visit/ride with a buddy a few weeks ago on my '12 Versys. He rides a Kawasaki ZRX1200 (a model I formerly rode as well), and he was speaking the woes of his knee discomfort on long rides of late. I told him of my complete satisfaction with Speedy's peg lowering blocks, and we got to looking back and forth at each bike. Grabbed a screwdriver, popped off the E-clip on my shifter side peg, did the same to his, and slid my Speedy setup directly into the mount on his bike. Perfect fit. He went directly into the house and ordered a set. It wasn't until he submitted the order that he found out you were on vacation, but was content waiting until your return last week. I talked to him on the weekend, and he is extremely happy with the blocks and comfort. So much so, that on the ZRXOA forum, he posted of his experience (most guys use Buell pegs to get a lower position) and the response has been quite favorable. So, just a heads up that you might be receiving a few or more orders for some peg lowering kits.
:goodluck:
I'd go on the ZRX site myself, to help pitch your product but, I don't play well with others over there, and I'm currently banned.
:censored:

·
Registered
90 Posts
You can also purchase generic fit height adjustable foot pegs off of Ebay or most motorcycle stores for about $50 a set.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can also purchase generic fit height adjustable foot pegs off of Ebay or most motorcycle stores for about $50 a set.
No need to go anywhere else, although anyone is free to do so. Speedy's blocks are perfect in design and application.
My "apology" to Speedy was a compliment, to imply that he might soon be busy, turning out more peg lowering kits, if the ZRX guys catch on to this great product.
;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
How is the install? I have never messed with adjusting the shifter or foot brake before which seems like the hard part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts