Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed the read. Made me start remembering the old days when I dreamed of owning a motorcycle, which eventually led to me owning a enjoying many different bikes. I'm still riding and loving it. But there is still something about those good old days. I guess that comes with getting older.

The book "Motorcycling and the art of zen" had the same effect on me.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
You sound more pompous than the reviewers you call pompous. There is nothing I read that would make me want to join the world of riding and all the divisions in it. I would have rather read political or religious rants than this dribble. Was that enough of a roast for you? Feel free to add this to your page since it fits right in. LOL!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You'll find no shortage of political and religious rants online. Dig in, help yourself to a big serving of misery.

If you go post your comment to my site using email and your real name, of course I'll post it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The most annoying thing about that Spurgeon Dunbar video was the fact that he includes videos of the beach and the ocean at the start, but not a single closeup of a bikini. I lost interest quickly after that. :p

·
Premium Member
16,153 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The most annoying thing about that Spurgeon Dunbar video was the fact that he includes videos of the beach and the ocean at the start, but not a single closeup of a bikini. I lost interest quickly after that. :p
The 'like' function is gone, but thumbs up! :funnypost:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts