Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello , i'm a bit new here ... so nice to be in same forum with all Versys fans and users :)
I'm from Europe and have green 09 Versys ;)
.. and for few days proud owner of new Givi e41 bags ;:) jupiii :):funnypost::feedback::cheers:

so i wish you all much happy kilometers and miles on way and some good trips ;) , and to meet many new moto friends

Ziga

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I have a green vee and love it as well, enjoy and many happy kilometers to you

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome Ziga! I also own a mean green machine. Now the fun begins, riding it and adding all those personal touches. Is Slovenia cold this time of year for riding or are you also waiting till spring?

James

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome ..........., you hail from a very beautiful country , Lake Bled is stunning . Look forward to pictures .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ISLANDER1098 ... now is snowing and its minus 5 ..but last week was for 3 days minus 20 ..and then was in 24hours plus 15 degres celsius .. so its a big mess with temperatures here and i think every where on earth .. but normaly we have like minus 10 -minus 15 in winter ..

BlackHammer - well yea its a nice country ..a small ,but we have montains Julian alps , a small sea , flat land and muuuccch of forrest ;) and its clean and nice people :D
so all invited and welcome to Slovenia :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Just a friendly comparison

BlackHammer - well yea its a nice country ..a small ,but we have montains Julian alps , a small sea , flat land and muuuccch of forrest ;) and its clean and nice people :D
so all invited and welcome to Slovenia :D
Here are some interesting fact's comparing your country to mine

Slovenia---

Area:
total: 20,273 sq km

land: 20,151 sq km
water: 122 sq km

Area - comparative:
slightly smaller than New Jersey

Land boundaries:
total: 1,086 km
border countries: Austria 330 km, Croatia 455 km, Hungary 102 km, Italy 199 km

Coastline:
46.6 km
-------------------------------------
Canada---

Area:
total: 9,984,670 sq km

land: 9,093,507 sq km
water: 891,163 sq km

Area - comparative:
somewhat larger than the US

Land boundaries:
total: 8,893 km
border countries: US 8,893 km (includes 2,477 km with Alaska)

Coastline:
202,080 km

:):):) ----- and were both Hockey nations , tickets for the upcoming 2010 Olympics here in my home province Canada vs. Slovenia go for between $450 and $750 ( can )------ here is a good ole hockey brawl after the initial fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ&feature=fvw

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome! Sorry you could only get a green one!!! :D you will really enjoy it! There are lots of green ones on the forum! This is a great group that you will really enjoy!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanx to all warm welcome's :)

hey---> sharrison56 ..i had a choise of a green , blue and black one .. but the green is the color of versys ..its the best fitting color for it :) and its also a kawasaki green :D
and i would never pick other color then green :) hehe ..
ok new yellow one is maybe also ok :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts