Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Thinking of you and your family Joe. Hope all else is well. I have been out of the loop this summer, but still have my '06 and have gotten in some good riding. Take care and talk to you soon. Hope to be out your way for a long weekend in late fall and hope we can meet up again.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thinking of you and your family Joe. Hope all else is well. I have been out of the loop this summer, but still have my '06 and have gotten in some good riding. Take care and talk to you soon. Hope to be out your way for a long weekend in late fall and hope we can meet up again.

Thanks Ray,

I saw him this morning as i was dropping off some home cooked food to him. He was able to walk out to the truck to meet me. He is still wearing the upper body brace but he is coming along just fine. I've only ridden my bike twice since November. With my knee's and now shoulders and wrist hurting its just such a pain to get on the bike. The little woman is super ready for me to sell it since her son wrecked his bike...Let me know when you're coming out.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Got a call just after 3 this afternoon. Oldest boy told me he just high-sided and he needed me to come get him. He was close by just where you enter the 105 entrance coming off Lakewood Blvd heading toward the 605. I showed up same time as the paramedics. He was in some serious pain but we got his bike towed home with AAA then i took him to the hospital. Seems he has some cracked ribs and a couple of fractured vertebrae. When he got thrown off the bike he was launched into a pole that he hit back first. I just got home at 10pm and his mom was headed back to be with him. He has some really expensive jackets with back protection but wasn't wearing a jacket since he was just headed to school close by...
Hope he heals up fast and has medical insurance coverage.

Supprised the ambulance and paramedics took that long to show up and never took him to the hospital, especially given his serious injuries. Usually, they have a response time that never exceeds 4-5min and would have had him strapped to a backboard and in the back of the ambulance in another minute. I've seen paramedics in action, they don't fool around, or leave injured people to get to the hospital themselves.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hope he heals up fast and has medical insurance coverage.

Supprised the ambulance and paramedics took that long to show up and never took him to the hospital, especially given his serious injuries. Usually, they have a response time that never exceeds 4-5min and would have had him strapped to a backboard and in the back of the ambulance in another minute. I've seen paramedics in action, they don't fool around, or leave injured people to get to the hospital themselves.

He's doing great. He refused the paramedics. He has great insurance so he's completely covered. Well he did luck out and a smoking hot police woman worked the accident. She had just been on the job for 90 days. >:)>:)

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Did he get her number??

I wish i would have..:grin2: He's loyal, He's been with the same girl for a long time. Believe me I've tried to steer him towards plenty of different women. I'm not a fan of his girlfriend..

21 - 27 of 27 Posts