Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
9,032 Posts
How To Forum

Why am I now getting many notifications again of post quotes and likes of up to 7 years ago? :surprise: It's been happening for the last month or two.

This is the last one I got, from March 2010: http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/9-technical-discussion/7807-15-000-mile-service-valve-check-not-2.html#post79560
The reason is simple, you are in demand>:) ****OK , short explanation, not 100% sure, but I found the least disruptive of saving valuable posts without including 50 more comments by others, was to Copy all the valuable posts to a new thread in the How To Forum, appropriately named in reference to the posts. I assume every time a post of yours is copied to the new forum, this acts like a new post, however you will see the date , in this case March 2010. I have no control over notifications. You can go into user CP , View all Subscribed Threads, at the top, check the notification box, go down and uncheck the ones you want, at the bottom, change to delete subscriptions / Go, you can do whole pages that way.

If that doesn't work PM me, will work something out.

·
Administrator
684 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts