Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member hear but been riding for fifty years. I am on my second Versys and two of my son's have a Versys. I had tried to get on this sight in the past but didn't succeed. Not very good on computers.
870buz:)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome. Family of versys. That is awesome!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome 870buz! Which opens the question: What is the plural form of Versys? Versyses? Versi? Surely there is an English major among us.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Maybe Versys'?

·
Super Moderator
19,780 Posts
Welcome 870buz! Which opens the question: What is the plural form of Versys? Versyses? Versi? Surely there is an English major among us.
TWO is a GREAT 'modifier' for Versys (...or three, four, whatever!)....

;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well given your name wouldn't you say your Versys is possessed?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome I'm a old biker to, just got my first versys, love it, the only problem I have is deciding what to ride, versys or bonneville , both great bikes

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
:welcome:

Dang computers! It takes a while getting used to site, but it's well worth it for Vs. riders!! The members are the best here too :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
:welcome: from another old guy who has been riding for about 50 years. Man, has it been that long?! :eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow! that's a lot of old guys riding Versys! My youngest son was the first to buy one. He and I had new KLR's. After he got his I sold my KLR and got a deal on a leftover 2011. Then I ran into a leftover 2012 in yellow and had to have it. My other son picked up a 2012 to ride with us. He has five bikes and will use anything for an excuse to get another bike.
I better not tell them that old guys like them. LOL
Buz, ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts