Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd kick off some off-topic action around here. We can't take ALL our non-versys stuff off to other boards. :guilty:

My JRT I think was born to ride. She loved it from the git-go like it's her JOB. The Doggles keep her from squinting and fatigue and a secure spot lets her relax, which is the key. There are probably 1000 cell phone pics of Wendi circulating around town. What's the best is that she's so nonchalant about it. I bet she's said some pretty funny things in her head. Unless a squirrel falls on her from an overhead powerline, we're good to go. Here's my redneck contraption in all's it's simplicity.

·
Registered
288 Posts
All you need...

You need a big ol' bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 to put in there with him!
When is Jon getting his? His bulldog would love it.
That is just too cool for words...
:clap:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You need a big ol' bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 to put in there with him!
When is Jon getting his? His bulldog would love it.
That is just too cool for words...
:clap:
I don't think a crate would even fit on his head! [dogs, not jons] Now I'm thinking Wendi needs some crate bling. Team MadDog 20/20 is a good one. She'd probably prefer a cat stuffed animal dangling underneath by a noose.

·
Registered
40 Posts
LMAO! ..always have thought "doggles" were a hoot! Personally I just dunno if I could bring myself to take my pup along with me...Seems like a safety issue for both of us if he/she started moving around back there, but hey...to each, his own...I know the dogs are bound to love the experience!!

I see some pretty interesting stuff since I work at a dealership.. I've seen over the shoulder vented carriers, backpacks, tank mounted cages, etc... The most memorable though, was a Goldwing with a custom cage that covered the entire passenger and trunk areas to house this guy's black lab :eek:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Thought I'd kick off some off-topic action around here. We can't take ALL our non-versys stuff off to other boards. :guilty:

My JRT I think was born to ride. She loved it from the git-go like it's her JOB. The Doggles keep her from squinting and fatigue and a secure spot lets her relax, which is the key. There are probably 1000 cell phone pics of Wendi circulating around town. What's the best is that she's so nonchalant about it. I bet she's said some pretty funny things in her head. Unless a squirrel falls on her from an overhead powerline, we're good to go. Here's my redneck contraption in all's it's simplicity.

That's cool......i would be afraid that my dog would see something, and jump out, or fall out, or something. I would love to take her though.

·
Registered
624 Posts
My friend Rob and his buddy Cannon a 2 year old Lab. The box is custom made and lined with foam and carpet.
They have ridden hundreds and hundreds of miles together.
Cannon actually smiles when he's riding. I'm not kidding, he does!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Mine loves to ride in the truck and like it on the bike I just havent found a way to hook up his box.
But really cute pictures. Thanks gave me a good laugh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts