Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using PC Racing Flo Stainless Steel Reusable Oil Filter on the versys 300? If so, are you using the PCS1? Thanks.:)

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Anyone using PC Racing Flo Stainless Steel Reusable Oil Filter on the versys 300? If so, are you using the PCS1? Thanks.:)

I've used the same PCS-1 Filter on my 09 Versys 650, 07 FJR and its now on my 2016 Versys 1000. Fits all 3 bikes......This chart hasn't been updated but it also fits the ninja 300 13-16 models.Kawasaki Street PCS1 .You can call and verify.......I bought mine at Amazon they usually have the best price....

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've used the same PCS-1 Filter on my 09 Versys 650, 07 FJR and its now on my 2016 Versys 1000. Fits all 3 bikes......This chart hasn't been updated but it also fits the ninja 300 13-16 models.Kawasaki Street PCS1 .You can call and verify.......I bought mine at Amazon they usually have the best price....
Is it a pain to clean out?

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Is it a pain to clean out?

Not at all. I just use some Goop Hand Cleaner and Hot Water. You can use any type of degreaser. After its washed you can hit it with an air gun to help it dry. I just set mine in the sun while i let the oil continue to drain. It's dries quickly....There are some videos on YouTube on it...

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Not at all. I just use some Goop Hand Cleaner and Hot Water. You can use any type of degreaser. After its washed you can hit it with an air gun to help it dry. I just set mine in the sun while i let the oil continue to drain. It's dries quickly....There are some videos on YouTube on it...https://youtu.be/YvsFN3PMRGE
The Goop hand cleaner I have has pumice in it. Do you also notice accelerated engine wear? ;)

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Amazon deal

Just ordered a K&N 303 Chrome for $9.80 shipped prime. Probably a pricing error as it is cheaper than the black 303......get'em till Amazon finds the error.

Tex

·
Registered
29 Posts
Any updates on if it really fits the Versys X 300?
I think its a great solution, also for not producing any oil filter waste (if that argument is valid in motorcycling ;-) ).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts