Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to park on the other side of the building at work due to construction. As I was getting ready to leave, I found this in the seat. Dang cat..
I hate cats!!! I looked around and flicked it off and then saw a few buddies from work laughing through the window! I had ribbed one of them pretty hard today so it was payback... Yes it was fake. I deserved it. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Its a perfect pretzel!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I just told an old war story today at my reunion about a fake dog turd... Hahaha... Great coincidence.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Good one! :thumb: :D

Reminds me of that fake barf. Remember that stuff and before you threw it down you wet it so it looks perfect! :thumb: :D

Yuck! :eek:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
What a great bunch of friends. Are you sure it wasn't deposited by a fake cat?:D

BTW, how did you know it was a cat and not an athletic little dog? Does cat poo look different? :confused:

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a great bunch of friends. Are you sure it wasn't deposited by a fake cat?:D
Haha!

BTW, how did you know it was a cat and not an athletic little dog? Does cat poo look different? :confused:

I have a neighbor who stores her bike on her carport. She has cat problems.. Stray cats pee and poo on her bike.

I just assumed for a moment before I flicked. :thumb:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
You assumed it was sufficiently cured before attempting to flick it?

You should take a real crap on your work buddies cars, or on driver's seat if unlocked.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
You assumed it was sufficiently cured before attempting to flick it?

You should take a real crap on your work buddies cars, or on driver's seat if unlocked.
:funnypost::funnypost:

Over the top invader! LOL Bust a gut! :D

This is how things get out of control! LOL

Every which way but loose! I believe it was Clyde's do doings! LOL

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Somewhere, sitting behind a desk, in a stuffy office, is a graphic designer who is responsible for the pretzel shape of that fake poo.

Awesome prank. You owe them so start thinking of a comeback.

BTW, it doesn't look very realistic in that sterile environment but if you put some cat paw prints around it and wet it, You've got yourself a real pile of **** there, although what do I know, I forget what cat crap looks like without litter stuck to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts