Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i walk down to the living room this morning and had to take a double take...
apparently my husband was playing with my still and bike.......again........

oh what am i going to do with him?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
some of us are more easily amused than others
ya .. tho this isnt the first time he has messed around with the column from my still >.> last time he put a bunch of tape on it and said it was Donald duck

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
That's great. Can't help wondering what your husband would do if he really wanted to upset you. :D

What are you going to do with him you ask. Remove his arms perhaps?

But then, you keep your Versys in the living room! My charming wife would have an industrial grade fit if I tried that. Or, she would want to bring her bike in as well. ;)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's great. Can't help wondering what your husband would do if he really wanted to upset you. :D

What are you going to do with him you ask. Remove his arms perhaps?

But then, you keep your Versys in the living room! My charming wife would have an industrial grade fit if I tried that. Or, she would want to bring her bike in as well. ;)
things like that and hiding the slide from my gun are two of his fav..

na removed arms are hard to put back on :D

well ya it is one huge benefit of being gay xD but i also built his bike in the living room at our last house :)

you could always try and see what she does :) i dont have a real garage and its our newest most valuable vehicle so i do what i can to care for it

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Parked at the local flea market..... went shopping for "guy things"

Came back to the bike, and ..... imagine my surprise.

Hmmmmmmmm

Discovered a lady, hiding around the corner with a camera, and six of her new-found "friends", all of whom were laughing their collective arses off.

Of course, they all took off - and left him on my bike - so I bungeed him on the bike and now he's parked in the basement.

Hmmmmmmm

Maybe it's a "Versys thing" ???

lol what a score :) and so funny. and idk.... i know that it doesn't matter what bike i have my husband will inevitably do something "odd" to it :)

now you have a buddy for 2-up rides or strap it to the front like a mast-head

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
You have a husband? I'm even more confused now. Aren't you a man, and not a woman? You seem to know a lot about bikes and stuff and you communicate like a guy, but you call yourself silviefox. :confused:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You have a husband? I'm even more confused now. Aren't you a man, and not a woman? You seem to know a lot about bikes and stuff and you communicate like a guy, but you call yourself silviefox. :confused:
yes im married and have a husband and again yes im a man and not a woman.
ive owned about 20+ bikes so far in my short (25y/o) life and my names silvie....... sorry thats confusing ?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're a man named Silvie? Yes, that does lead to confusion.
yes....why is that? silvie isnt a feminine name... my birth name is justin but i grew up in a small town with meany other justin's ,jason's , dustin's.... and so on's so i started going by silvie when i was 9 or 10 i think

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
hahaha..all this time I thought it stood for "sliver fox"..silver as in grey and OLD...25 huh?? yum yum yum...:devil:
:cheers:

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
So you're all coming out now, glitter and all? It's just not right. This is a god damned motorcycle forum, and such nefarious behavior will not be tolerated.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So you're all coming out now, glitter and all? It's just not right. This is a god damned motorcycle forum, and such nefarious behavior will not be tolerated.
umm ok... riddle me this...

what does it matter to you who i love?:dgi:

dosnt all that matter here that we ALL love bikes?:exactly:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
umm ok... riddle me this...

what does it matter to you who i love?:dgi:

dosnt all that matter here that we ALL love bikes?:exactly:
Sounds entirely acceptable to me. After all it is a motorcycle forum. Leave politics, religion and sexual orientation to forums that focus on those topics and scream at one another.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts