Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 650 LT. I'd like to add Barkbuster LED lights to the OEM handguards. I would consider putting them on with 3m tape or it seems Barkbuster LEDs screw into Barkbuster handguards.
1) Has anyone put the Barkbuster LED's on the OEM handguards. 2) Did they screw onto the OEM handguards? I hate to buy and return items that won't fit, so I'm hoping someone will respond. Thanks. Happy 2021!

Premium Member
OEM signal lights from Barkbuster too much $$$$
Here is my $20 version ( includes 4 spare led modules)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply. All I heard up to now was crickets in the night...
Will you share what product you used, specifically?
Thanks again, OneWizard

Premium Member
I bought my latest led strip lights from Ali Express, they contain the delayed electronics for the white 9 led's so when the yellow is the white is cut off and about 1.5 second delay on turn on. Page 5 shows my earlier version and i have two relays , since the new version doesn't need relays, even better. However i saw no advantage to removing my relays, in fact I used them to disable my signal light alert led while braking. I have added a yellow LED to alert me while riding that my signal light is on, my tank bag obscures the dash signal light warning led.

I need to update my signal light cancellation alarm, maybe this week, if you want I will try and find a link to the LED strip lights, which come with 3m backed tape installed, 9 white 7 yellow , something like that.

Updated LED signal light alarm , just left of tire pressure monitor

Premium Member

Premium Member
Thank you for your reply. All I heard up to now was crickets in the night...
Will you share what product you used, specifically?
Thanks again, OneWizard
This is the exact seller and product. I have roughly 200 hours on them, work flawlessly .FYI there are cheaper sellers of these, however very shady and when I bought them, many were red yellow with no easy way of defining the white yellow, this seller is very good!!.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts