Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The passing of a Manly Place. No not a bar or pool hall.

I got up the get a haircut, before I wake up with a dart in my butt and a tag in my ear. :D I ride up the town and IT'S GONE CLOSED. :eek: The last real Barbershop in town. You know what I mean, Sports Illustrated and Field & Stream mags all over the place, even a few from this decade no less! A good old BS session might be going on when you walk in. Farmers and Factory workers next to the Mayor. Sexy girly calendars (but not nude) after all guys bring their young boys in too. The barber knows your name and you could even get a good haircut!

Now where do I go? The Maul (I like that spelling better than Mall) for some little vapor lock girl to Style my hair, poorly, at 3 time the price? :mad:

Needless to say I might end up with that tag after all if I don't find another shop as I could end up looking like this guy!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm the same way. I can't stand the run of the mill chain hair cutting places (not sure what to call them, as they sure as he** aren't barbershops). There is one here in town that I frequent, and have been going to for years. The one I used to go to closed down when the old man that owned it died. I remember as a kid, there were always four barbers at a time, and they must have all been members of their church choir. They would all sing in between conversation (i.e. telling lies, and general, overall BS). I miss that place.

·
Banned
895 Posts
WTF did u find that old photo of Invader!?!?!?:rolleyes:

Stands back & waits for an inane answer!!!!!!!!!!:sleeping:

Oooops,nearly forgot the obligatory :stickpoke: for Krik!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts