Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Probably cost more than my house.
Looks awsome, but I'm probably not smart enough to learn how to use all the features.
Don't worry its a kick starter helmet project. They will just take your money and never ship it anyway.

I looked it up before and it was semi reasonable. $400ish if I remember right.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Sounds like vaporware to me. All it lacks is a Heads up display ;-)

Randy

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Jeez! Something else to distract the rider, as if there isn't already enough with smart phones, GPS receivers, helmet communicators with in-helmet music and phone conversations, not to mention roads full of mindless or distracted drivers - many of whom couldn't pass a European driving exam is their lives depended on it! Not that I'm wound up or anything like that. :grin2::wink2:0:)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Now heres some helmet technology worth pursuing. And one that can be purchased today! Little pricey, and I wonder how it performs in serious heat. They say 10-15 degrees lower than ambient, which makes sense for such a small thermo-electro cooling unit. Just having a fan to move air would be a big deal when sitting in traffic, I would for sure be interested if I were a TX commuter. Good job on design also, they could have been far more polarizing.

Bonus points for having a Versys on the product page! I think its an FJ-09 in the video

AC Helmet

·
Registered
302 Posts
The website mentions only the cheap gadgets that are built in, but no mention of the actual build quality or features of the helmet itself. I'd say that would be a big NO from me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts