Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellow Vs. pilots,

I found this forum a while ago, but I never really looked at it to much. I spend my time on the other forum (the UK one) and ADV.

Picked up my Vs. around this time last year. It's an '07 and its Black, and no offence to any other colour owners but am I glad I didn't wait for an '08. The Blue and Red are nice but I have always had black vehicles and I wouldn't want to break tradition.

Love the bike, it's my first street bike, rode dirt as a kid. I told my wife I'm worried about ever buying another bike because I think this one is as good as it gets and anything else could be a disappointment.

I live in the area of the 401 and the 403 and the land of the flat straight roads.

Take Care and Wave to everybody (even the Harley guys who don't wave back)
________
RHODE ISLAND MEDICAL MARIJUANA

·
Registered
17 Posts
Word! Why don’t some of the HD guys wave back? I have to admit sometimes I miss another rider when I’m going 75 in a 50 zone but besides that, it’s always good to keep everyone acknowledged because the only person who might help you when you are broken down some where will be another Rider.

·
Registered
120 Posts
:welcome:
I will return the welcome you gave me on the UK site.
Let me know next time you are in the Bruce.
ttfn

·
Registered
120 Posts
Word! Why don’t some of the HD guys wave back? I have to admit sometimes I miss another rider when I’m going 75 in a 50 zone but besides that, it’s always good to keep everyone acknowledged because the only person who might help you when you are broken down some where will be another Rider.
So far I think everyone has waved back...but we are extra nice in Bruce County.
ttfn

·
Registered
530 Posts
Another Ontarian on the forum! Welcome!

Now we really have to get an Ontario group ride together. I think there is enough of us now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think that the Harley guys don't wave because they are jealous that they spent 5X the cash to buy a boring, slow, tractorish behemoth that is as much fun to ride as being smashed in the nards with a hammer. They have forgotten what a real motorcycle should be.....The Versys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts