Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be up in Mackinaw City 7-31 to 8-3 for my step daughters' wedding. I'm going to try to take my "V" and maybe my Norton to get some riding in up there. I'll be sure to take lots of pics of this trip. Any other "Vs" are welcome to ride along.:cheers:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm in Boyne City, so I might be up for a ride. I probably will be riding into the UP that weekend to get used to long distances on the V (Chicago the next weekend).

·
Registered
258 Posts
Oh yeah, and if you get the chance, ride M-119 from Harbor Springs to Cross Village. It is probably the best section of twisties in MI.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Upper "P"

I did a ride in June to the porcupine mountains and on up to lake in the clouds near the big lake. It was a solo day ride from the vacation spot in northern Wisconsin. A very relaxing trip with very little traffic and some beautiful scenery.
The 370 miles that day was the longest ride on the Versys to date and I was amazed at how well the little machine preformed. My "commuter bike" has proven it's self a very comfortable light touring ride complete with tons of fun.
Enjoy your ride, be safe, and I wish I could join you.
Steve

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in the area as well. Depending on what days and times you end up riding around a bit I may be up for a ride. I'll second the 119 run it's very close to where you will be, one of the best rides in the state.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey good timing, I am going to Sturgis this year, we leave lower MI July 31. We will be riding all the way to Ironwood, MI, that day, Hope to see you on the road!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts