Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yeah I wanna, just a matter of getting the time to get up there. I'm supervisor on call this week until Wed. next so no riding for me. Hit Mountainrider up hes always ready to ride.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Fire off a date and place Graham and will probably be there.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was just up this morning. I took the back way to Hwy 9 (140 to 372 to 53 and then 52) but I was getting close to my bike's 600-mile point, so I came back. Once the bike gets its service I'll be up for a ride.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Danomar,
Just let us know next time you're heading up. I'm up for riding 7 days a week!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I plan to test out the new handlebars tomorrow. If anyone wants to meet, I will be at the Dawsonville Citgo at 10:00am.

Edit
Nix that. The weather prophets appear to have been wrong. If the sun comes out, I'll head out later. Sorry.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm at a meeting all week...I'll post up a day/time when I get back Friday (27th)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well there was one V in Dawsonville this morning!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Good for you! I went out this afternoon. After last this morning's deluge and looking at the weather radar, it appeared as though it would rain any minute. Turned out to be a good day to ride. I took the Versys up Burnt Mountain for the first time. Seemed to go by quicker than I remember. Next thing I knew, I was on the other side headed toward Jasper... :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Dan,
I didn't nit any rain all day. Couple of damp spots only. Ended up at Tellico Plains, Cherolla to Robbinsville and back. 341 Miles. Not bad after Fri 364 to Knoxville and back.
Ever been on Booger Hollow Rd? Amazing where you end up when you hit the shorter distance to home on your GPS!!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Got my Versys last weekend and rode from Fayetteville to Macon Saturday (got lost and it took three hours...daughter-in-law isn't a very good navigator), Sunday rode from Macon to Roswell and then took and afternoon ride from Roswell to Ducktown, TN and back. Should need my 600 miler by the weekend.

I would be up for a ride, but my wife is home this weekend (not a fan of the bike) and I will be out of town next weekend. When you guys get some dates together let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.