Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple weeks ago I got a new 2021 z125. It wasn't enough for me. Took the plunge and bought myself a nice little 2015 Kawasaki Green 650lt.

Been awhile since I have really ridden, used to have a ZX-6r. The Versys is a wee bit different but so far been fun as hell.

Riding north of San Fran had been a blast.

The bike is almost totally stock. Not sure what I want to do to it first. Exhaust?

Looking forward to this forum.

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,167 Posts
Welcome aboard and enjoy your ride. You may want to consider Crash Bar for some protection. Be safe.

·
Super Moderator
20,384 Posts
WELCOME aboard!

...The bike is almost totally stock. Not sure what I want to do to it first. Exhaust?...
MY suggestion is to add a BETTER horn (I put WOLO BAD BOY horns from Harbor-Freight on mine).

DSC03573 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

Stebel11 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

Sorry no pic, but I put one on my Gen 3 V650 in the same place, UNDER the side-fairing, so out-of-sight....

AND here it is - a pic of the 'instal' on my '15 V60.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome, same here, got mine V650 a month ago, looking into exhausts, thinking about leo vince underbody, keeps stock look but adds much beter sound..

·
Registered
608 Posts
Welcome! I'm in SF with a 2011 Versys, bought new in 2012. I still love it. With almost 50k miles it still runs as good as it did on day 1.

Reactions: Fastoman
1 - 5 of 5 Posts