Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,523 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
She been on this adventure for over a month still in southern Argentina. She is Truly Enjoying the trip. I know why it’s going to take her over a Year to Two years to complete her Trip!! Some days she only travels 100-150 miles. But she tries to stay on dirt/gravel roads as much as possible & does go to a lot of out of the way places.She put up a new Video every 2 days. Royal Enfield Himalayan 405 cc?? Definitely a tough Gal.....

·
Administrator
8,847 Posts
Anyone watching Noraly travelling through South America?

The scenery and the videography are amazing and well done.

Noraly's videos are appropriate for all ages and demographics.

They do make me realize how much we have going on the US.
The tire tube changing was awesome , watched about 6 episodes , kind of boring, flat terrain.

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
I'd be more interested if her name was "Itchy Boobs" >:)>:)>:)

·
Administrator
8,847 Posts
Tire Changing Awesome

As one of the few ladies around here, I can definitely state that "Itchy Boobs" are not interesting at all. They're also about as sexy as a dude scratching his crotch. Unless you're into that kind of thing, and who am I to judge someone's kinks? :laugh:
Since I have been in a few of the places she is riding, I find that much of her video after a while becomes boring, like driving on the TransCanada highway through Manitoba and Saskatchewan , after 300 miles it becomes boring. My advice would be to video some of the shops and places she is in, much of the riding , like I said becomes boring, in fact if I think about @jdrocks https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/7-other-motorcycle-make-model-discussion/219551-2019-versys.html , many of his rides include the unusual including showing the bike taking a nap, crashes happen, I question the rotopax mounted on the crash bars.
The fact that we watch through commercials on youtube, and she does limit the time spent per episode , just a suggestion. I would also suggest she join this forum. As to previous comments, once in a while off colour comments can be let go, however as a mod I take note.:surprise:
I have a very good friend that became a master electrician, she works in the airport ,the days of being able to lift 100 LBS are gone, we have electric benders and manlifts, my local IBEW has a new training program which encourages and promotes gender equality , not many places these days where you can earn a good living with both a pension and benefits included.
In her video I think she said 2.5 hours start to finish changing the tube, the fact she had those tools, the location of the paint mark on the tire, using a slightly inflated tube going back in, just remarkable and she got her hands dirty which is totally expected. I also like the fact she had a setup using the tire irons for lifting the tire to facilitate getting the axle through.:grin2: And that folks is my opinion.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Since I have been in a few of the places she is riding, I find that much of her video after a while becomes boring, like driving on the TransCanada highway through Manitoba and Saskatchewan , after 300 miles it becomes boring. My advice would be to video some of the shops and places she is in, much of the riding , like I said becomes boring, in fact if I think about @jdrocks https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/7-other-motorcycle-make-model-discussion/219551-2019-versys.html , many of his rides include the unusual including showing the bike taking a nap, crashes happen, I question the rotopax mounted on the crash bars.
The fact that we watch through commercials on youtube, and she does limit the time spent per episode , just a suggestion. I would also suggest she join this forum. As to previous comments, once in a while off colour comments can be let go, however as a mod I take note.:surprise:
I have a very good friend that became a master electrician, she works in the airport ,the days of being able to lift 100 LBS are gone, we have electric benders and manlifts, my local IBEW has a new training program which encourages and promotes gender equality , not many places these days where you can earn a good living with both a pension and benefits included.
In her video I think she said 2.5 hours start to finish changing the tube, the fact she had those tools, the location of the paint mark on the tire, using a slightly inflated tube going back in, just remarkable and she got her hands dirty which is totally expected. I also like the fact she had a setup using the tire irons for lifting the tire to facilitate getting the axle through.:grin2: And that folks is my opinion.
Another women who is fun to watch is Kinga Tanajewska. I've been following her on her RTW journey for a couple of years, and I'm amazed. I started reading her blog, On Her Bike, and then started following the On Her Bike accounts on Facebook and Instagram. Her blog entries, videos, and photos are fantastic. I find her videos to be fun, and few are boring. As onewizard suggested above, Kinga does video her stops, the people she meets, and her mishaps.

Also, speaking only for myself...I can roll with the occasional minor off-color comments. I hope I didn't give the impression that I was offended at all, and I hope my reply wasn't considered off color either.

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Another women who is fun to watch is Kinga Tanajewska. I've been following her on her RTW journey for a couple of years, and I'm amazed. I started reading her blog, On Her Bike, and then started following the On Her Bike accounts on Facebook and Instagram. Her blog entries, videos, and photos are fantastic. I find her videos to be fun, and few are boring. As onewizard suggested above, Kinga does video her stops, the people she meets, and her mishaps.

Also, speaking only for myself...I can roll with the occasional minor off-color comments. I hope I didn't give the impression that I was offended at all, and I hope my reply wasn't considered off color either.

Your response was not offensive at all. It was in good humor and quite funny..:grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just hope she completes her full Journey without any Harm to Herself.I will be watching all her videos until she finishes. Only 200-300 more..Many other bloggers post a video every day or two.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd be more interested if her name was "Itchy Boobs" >:)>:)>:)
There are plenty of women on youtube using their womanly assets to attract viewers and subscribers.

Noraly is a breath of fresh air. I don't want to be click baited, teased, titillated, etc. I want to watch someone that interacts with others in a humble graceful way and shows me places that I may never get to see.

Of course, when I see a beautiful model on a motorcycle I am disappointed if she is blocking too much of my view of the motorcycle. :grin2:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
They're not selling either....just trying to pick your pocket, like the old movie "Harry In Your Pocket".

·
Administrator
8,847 Posts
Watch on Smart TV, bring popcorn and beer

Thanks to @twowheeladdict , this episode I watched twice. 10 hours of riding, some truly unique views. I love when she is flying the drone, but I have never seen snow like that in the pass. One other thing, it is hard to find but her blog has a means of using PayPal to pay forward for " Petrol " https://www.itchyboots.com/ just a FYI , I am not endorsing or advertising for, and yes it has almost nothing to do with the Versys forum except possibly the X300. This isn't something that the owners of this forum endorse, however , unless someone complains, I will leave this as is, in Off Topics.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Anyone watching Noraly travelling through South America?

The scenery and the videography are amazing and well done.

Noraly's videos are appropriate for all ages and demographics.

They do make me realize how much we have going on the US.

You’re so right. My family was visiting last Spring and I played a few videos of her last adventure and even though they aren’t riders they still watch her travels.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts