Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
that is complete madness. Though I had to continue to watch it. I was expecting a terrible crash. My palms are sweaty. It is illegal to lane drift here in Newfoundland, Canada.:why:

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Theres a better quality video of that somewhere on the internet. That guy is nuts...I just wish i knew what he was saying...

·
Super Moderator
1,484 Posts
young and dumb.

there are quite a few vids from him... there is even one where is stacks it because he a dikc and gets run off the road while he is turning at an intersection.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Theres a better quality video of that somewhere on the internet. That guy is nuts...I just wish i knew what he was saying...
I can't tell you exactly what he is saying but I can tell you he is in Brazil and speaking Portuguese. A majority of it is the equivalent of our "F**k" which literally translates but doesn't really mean "D**k", so he's just saying "F this. F this guy F'ing B" Ya now that kinda stuff. At the end something about a good day nice day how beautiful. :censored: :confused: :confused:
Working with so many non English speaking Brazilians has it's benefits even if I am out of practice for so many years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts