Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to this fourm. Call me versys curious. Jdrocks and his Rat bikes have me rethinking my next bike. Was heading to a wee strom to mod for my needs. But the bastardized beasts jdrocks has created have me REALLY curious of the capabilities of the versys.

kinda like JD I need to be able to slab along comfortably at 80 with a load and then be gravel road capable. NOT technical dirt track. I spend 320+ days a year on the bike. Including 6+ weeks on the road in the summers. (Im a teacher)

So whatever, this is my first post. I suppose I need to do another. Starting to look for a Versys to try out. Then figure out my budget...ugh... :)

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
:welcome: Not that we're biased or anything like that but I believe most of us feel the Versys is a much better choice than a Wee-Strom.

·
Super Moderator
18,983 Posts
...But the bastardized beasts jdrocks has created have me REALLY curious of the capabilities of the versys.

kinda like JD I need to be able to slab along comfortably at 80 with a load and then be gravel road capable. NOT technical dirt track. I spend 320+ days a year on the bike. Including 6+ weeks on the road in the summers. (Im a teacher)

So whatever, this is my first post. I suppose I need to do another. Starting to look for a Versys to try out. Then figure out my budget...ugh... :)
Welcome! JD Rocks has a bike for sale in the for sale section you should check out.
:welcome:

The "rat" is pretty cool...!

at my place back in October....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts