Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello folks, I'm new. I do not even have a Versys but am on the hunt now. Live in central Va. Not new to motorcycles - have owned dozens over the past 30ish years, dirt bikes and street bikes. Currently I have one street licensed bike - an '07 Suz DR650.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
:welcome: You didn't say what your dozens of bikes were but the Versys is a very good all around machine. It handles nicely, isn't over complicated and doesn't weigh a ton. I can't speak to off road riding 'cause I don't do that but from what others say it isn't bad at all. On road it is pretty darn good.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thumb: Yep, I've already spoken w/ the Capn. He's 4 hours away but it looks like a great bike at a great price..

My last two dedicated road bikes were.. 07 BMW R1200RT, 04 WeeStrom. There were a few other dual sports mixed in including my DR650 which I still have and plan to keep.

The Beemer was nice but too big and I didn't keep it very long. I've missed my old weestrom for road trips (had it for 6 years) and thought about another but the Versys really caught my eye. Never had a Kaw street bike..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts