Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all that wear the n 90. What is the difference between the n90 drive the n90 s and the n90 n. Competition accessories has three different types from 199 room 240. Also trying to understand what is differerence between the 102 and 103. Never had a Nolan but getting good feed back from the forum so am leaning towards the nolan

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
The N90 come with a anti-fog insert the N90S doesn't

·
Registered
103 Posts
And I bought the N90 for cheaper than N90S from revzilla. So definitely go for the N90.

But here is what I found out about the Nolan. It doesn't have a well defined ear cutout, so it pushes my ear against my glasses and makes it a bit uncomfortable after abut an hour.

The good part of this is it takes attention away from your butt hurting from the stock seat.. :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And I bought the N90 for cheaper than N90S from revzilla. So definitely go for the N90.

But here is what I found out about the Nolan. It doesn't have a well defined ear cutout, so it pushes my ear against my glasses and makes it a bit uncomfortable after abut an hour.

The good part of this is it takes attention away from your butt hurting from the stock seat.. :)
Mmm so the cut out where speakers go doesn't help?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The N90 come with a anti-fog insert the N90S doesn't
Well I think you sold me. Probably going to buy off of revzilla like you said for 215. Now my wife wants a modular so will probably get 2. Will go try a shoei on for fit as se have mo nolans in spokane. I Luke how revzilla allows 1 free shipping exchange for sizing. Just worried about wife cause she is picky and has big cheek bones. I saw that the n90 chin bar stayed closed in 32 of 32 crash tests so that's cool.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
i do not have that problem at all... be wary of advice from people about helmet fit, because everyone has different shaped heads

+1

·
Registered
103 Posts
i do not have that problem at all... be wary of advice from people about helmet fit, because everyone has different shaped heads
This is very true and I agree.. both positive negative aspects of a helmet. I bought the Nolan based on all the advice and review I read about it - and yet I have a problem that I mentioned that was not written anywhere... I must have a very different head shape than other people.

The best thing to do is try it out and see how it fits YOU.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts