Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold a 1987 Moto Guzzi Lemans 1000 in order to fund a mid displacement adventure type bike. I enjoy getting out on the really remote roads and here in California that usually means really crappy pavement. I loved the Lemans but it wasn't cut out for super tight curves and giant potholes.

I have been looking at the V as well as the Wee strom and BMW 650GS. From what i have seen, the V looks to be the best suited to my needs and the most bang for the buck in the used market. May not be the best for off-road use, but I don't anticipate doing much of that.

I also have a 2001 Guzzi California Special that I probably won't ever sell. It's gradually been modified for me over 50k miles and running better than ever.

While I'm looking, I'll likely be bugging folks here with questions and hopefully learning a lot.

Pic of my prior ride...

And current ride....

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A lot of great roads on the Central Coast that would be perfect for the V. I used to live in Pismo and had a great time riding my old Yamaha cruiser there and would love to get some time to ride the V there, but life keeps getting in the way...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts