Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
if was in gear he could have gone forward to the right to escape.

and who the hell doesn't stop when they feel the bump of something but then gives it more gas to keep going?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Who was this? some geriatric old person or just a stupid idiot. He would have clearly seen you in his right rear view if he would have looked.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Damn.....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sadly, he didn't even go straight back. He looked like he was lined up for one lane but when he backed up he ended up crossing into the lane where the bike was. Definitely a top notch moron at the wheel of that vehicle.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Actually I heard it was a learner driver who accidentally stopped part way through a red light, panicked and reversed back not seeing the bike. You were a learner once.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Still am and have seen "seasoned" drivers do similar.
Going with the odds of what I see on the road: if it was a guy, he would be 16 years old or less (or just out of the big house first time riding a car); and if it was a girl, she would be 25 years old or less. >:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
****ing cagers. Most people on the road have no situational awareness whatsoever. Glad to see the rider bailed before ending up under the car. I like how they stopped for a second like "Oh I ran over something" and then continue the rest of the way back.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Actually I heard it was a learner driver who accidentally stopped part way through a red light, panicked and reversed back not seeing the bike. You were a learner once.
Yes I was....however some people just should not be at the wheel of a car.

This will not be the last thing this person hits, lets just hope they don't actually kill someone next time.

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
The main reason for this happening is that he let her drive. :surprise: It's just your typical female driver in a 'difficult' situation.

·
Registered
222 Posts
looks to be a new rider too, he could have easily pulled around.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts