Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy fellow Versys fans!

Proud owner of an '09 green since last August and wanted introduce myself and thank everyone for posting your V experience - it's what sold me on this bike.

I still get weak-kneed at the sight of the triumph t100 I didn't buy (my V is not what I'd call a pretty bike) but everytime I go rippin' around on her, I know I chose well.

A chance meeting of weljo2001 at a gas pump yesterday (apparently he was making a doughnut run - my kinda guy) on Boat Club Road in Ft Worth confirmed two things:

1. The only other V I've ever seen on the road since I got mine wasn't a figment of my imagination (a 'commonly-accepted-slower-than-the-green-ones '09 blue)

2. I'm not the only rider of impeccable taste and higher intellect (ok... Maybe the last one is questionable) in the north Ft Worth area.

I'm sporting a Shad 45l top case and Cortech saddlebags, bone-stock bike, and a sore butt (no surprise there!)

I'll get some pics up and just got back from a 3-day Hill Country romp 2-up with my wife on the bike.

I'm committed this Sunday but want to do the BBQ run if this is a recurring meet-up.

TDK

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Looking at making a run to glen rose for some bbq at hammonds. Will talk with whoever shows up this sunday at spring creek in bedford and throw it out to the board here about a good date for everyone.

http://hammondsbbq.com/index.htm

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts