• Dems babes

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
You'd have to cut thier vocal cords first.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I’m going with the Fox’s foxes — for the `Magazine Cover’ AND as `Administrators’ :thumb:

While watching – and listening to – Megyn Kelly and Gretchen Carlson, etc., I’m often struck with the thought, `where DOES Fox find all these beautiful AND brilliant women?’ It sure does go a long way in dispelling the `dumb blonde’ jokes. :D

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
My vote is based on a number of factors and attractiveness has never been a factor.

Are there really a lot of guys who think Ann Coulter is hot? :dgi:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Well, compared to the Dems side of the photo, even Ann Coulter looks good. Alright no she doesn't, but she is step above Ms. Albright...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah. There are some cute Repubs out there. There's no denying. The image is a little lopsided though. It would be a piece of cake to stack the deck the other way, too.

That said, Angie Harmon... :eek:penarms: and I've met Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham. Ann... great set of sticks! :clap: And I'd marry Laura in a heartbeat. :loveeyes:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah. There are some cute Repubs out there. There's no denying. The image is a little lopsided though. It would be a piece of cake to stack the deck the other way, too.

That said, Angie Harmon... :eek:penarms: and I've met Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham. Ann... great set of sticks! :clap: And I'd marry Laura in a heartbeat. :loveeyes:
Ah yes Rizzoli and Isles, too bad it almost over for the summer, Angie is just so hot and very cool, gotta love her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts