Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ran a fogger system on their bike?? i can get the kit for 250$ so i was thinkin bout it but i am not sure if ill just blow it up.:feedback:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
You bought the wrong bike........

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i love this bike but i love to squeeze every pony out of anything i own... i drag my 650 every month

·
0 Posts
jeez, you seem to be eveywhere! Your a dreamer.... the type who actually has'nt built anything, just quotes from the internet/local speedshop guy - you probably keep bugging! Whne you say you "drag it every month"? is that because its brokem down again or what?

If any one wants a reliable 80+hp motor, all the info is out in the public domain, courtesy of V2sam.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I'm gonna tie bottlerockets to the back of mine
I like to lean forward and rip a fart, then light it. Depending on the previous nights dinner I have gotten a 30hp boost.(dyno sheet available)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Nitrous?

Only at the dentist office :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jeez, you seem to be eveywhere! Your a dreamer.... the type who actually has'nt built anything, just quotes from the internet/local speedshop guy - you probably keep bugging! Whne you say you "drag it every month"? is that because its brokem down again or what?

If any one wants a reliable 80+hp motor, all the info is out in the public domain, courtesy of V2sam.
no i actually do it all myself but thanx for the confidence....lol

dang this dumb web site dont do .avi files
i was gonna put on some vids, can someone tell me an alternate way to post a avi file?

here is my drag racing proof my name is jason georgievski
go to http://azsra.com/ then click enter then click points then go down to 12.99 sec class (i weigh 265 Lbs) o yeah and check out my wifes beefed 2009 250r ninja in the grocery getter class on the same points page (stock is 23HP i got it to 30HP without cracking the motor open, thats a 30% increase in power:topsecret:LOL) my damb pic is too big and if i shink to the right file size u cant see what is another way to show u that dyno sheet? she weighs 160 and runs a 15.53 sec 1/4 mile... i am so proud!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
whats wrong with u people ... my wife is 5ft tall dont talk bad about a 250r for her:nono:
No ones talkin' bad about your misses. This is the friendliest site on the web but we do have a sense of humor.

But adding nitrous to a "V" is like dropping a Hayabusa lump in a 'Smart'.
(wait...I know someone did that but the point of the matter is , WHY?)

The lump in the "V" is pretty much maxed out as it is.

If you want a faster bike....the list is pretty much endless.

I think eveyone's good natured funnin' with you is a good indicator that none of us has doctored the motor to that extent.

Be well.
ride safe.
Peace.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no ones talkin' bad about your misses. This is the friendliest site on the web but we do have a sense of humor.

But adding nitrous to a "v" is like dropping a hayabusa lump in a 'smart'.
(wait...i know someone did that but the point of the matter is , why?)

the lump in the "v" is pretty much maxed out as it is.

If you want a faster bike....the list is pretty much endless.

I think eveyone's good natured funnin' with you is a good indicator that none of us has doctored the motor to that extent.

Be well.
Ride safe.
Peace.
the factory 650 motor is nowhere near maxed our as proven by "brp and vsam" so ur a lil confused

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
"the factory 650 motor is nowhere near maxed our as proven by "brp and vsam" so ur a lil confused "

ok FINE...I was referring to increasing mechanical advantage ( bore and stroke mods, gear ratios etc....I don't believe in induction mods Like blowers and chemicals etc.) and that wasn't really the point of my comment. so....nevermind.:goodluck:

·
Registered
302 Posts
you can dig some info from this german tuned er6
http://www.thebikergene.com/custom-bikes/lsl-goes-all-supermoto-style-on-the-kawasaki-er-6n/

but its not nitrous,its plain mechanical old school stuff.
you could benefit with er-6 camshafts...
nitrous is extreme thats why guyz above joke about it,dont get them wrong .versys is a civilized bike mostly bought by middle aged ,office executives ,practical and clever riders(no offence).if you had a gsxr you could communicate better in the devoted forums for gsxrs ,if you get me :)
safe rides and good luck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts