Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
According to Jardines web-site......yes.

·
Registered
451 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
In my opinion it looks awful, I think that those 650ccm engines have very good exhaust. But it must get break in or get burnt (I dont know how I should name it) for better sound, just it takes some time and need kilometers (miles) to show his true sound. :)

But yes ER6 haves the same exhaust system so it should fit very well :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
I think they look just fine. I'm guessing they sound pretty bad @ss. I'll find out soon, I have one coming next Monday. Got a better price then that though.

·
Registered
451 Posts

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Exhaust systems do fit both the Ninja 650R and Versys. I've seen reports of the Jardine being loud and breaking apart before long. It is pretty much the cheapest available.

·
Registered
451 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
2 Bros isn't much better from what I've read as well.
I cant say ive ever heard a bad thing about two bros. i have 7k on mine and other than the recomended repack and tightening of a torx screw....no issues.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The idea is to get an exhaust that exits a little higher than UNDER THE BIKE. LOL This could be a good start. I have two bros systems on my CBR and SV, they are pretty nice. Never had a problem with them but I aint about to spend $500 on a titanium can that I may take off road. :) Oh and yeah you can find them for $189 if you look around.

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
My Muzzy header+muffler system was pretty inexpensive too ($365 + $60 shipping), but too loud and dry, even with added baffle plate... My automotive Magnaflow brushed stainless steel 14" long, 4" OD with 2.5" ID core and 2" ID inlet is ready to weld onto my 2" ID Muzzy's cut off elbow, and Yoshimura TEC-SD2 1-5/16" ID quiet insert. :D
I've seen longer exhausts for the Ninja 650R, but I don't think they fit the Versys without modifications. I'll try to find them again...

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts