Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sent them an e-mail to see if they make an adapter for the Versys. This things on my must have list.:loveeyes:

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
You will need to cut a hole on the side flaring for the stand to work. Yes an alternative to our usual paddock stand but expensive.

:cheers:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I think if you take off the "V's" Dark Gray/black plastic side covers you should have enough assorted holes to make this system work well.... Tremendous idea.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Oh drool!!!!!!!!! Hello, Mr. Santa? I've been very, very good.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got an e-mail back from Sebastian Bursig at 4am. They don't have one specific for the versys but there going to see what they can do and e-mail me the info.I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed on this one.:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Got an e-mail back from Sebastian Bursig at 4am. They don't have one specific for the versys but there going to see what they can do and e-mail me the info.I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed on this one.:yeahsmile:

Get it Weljo, you know you need it. :D

It is a pretty awesome set up. I would get the wheels as well and roll the bike around the yard.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Get it Weljo, you know you need it. :D

It is a pretty awesome set up. I would get the wheels as well and roll the bike around the yard.
Yep the wheels are on the list also. Need it Want it Gotta have it. ;)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I tried to work with them few months ago, I even took the time to find how can I build an adapter for this and I have a solution, but I don't have the time or money to invest in this.
An interesting thing is that it will work for both sides of the bike ( currently Bursig stand works only from the left side)
The problem with their stand is that they "support" only few bikes, and it is really expensive...

http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10916&highlight=paddock

·
Registered
466 Posts
Very Interesting

How much is it in dollars?

Disadvantage:
1) In the way to work on the left side.
2) Doesn't raise bike as high as a lift table.

Advantages:
1) Easy to use.
2) Takes up less floor space in garage.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow! Nice, but salty.

Seeing as I already have a rear stand, it would be hard to justify this one. I think the idea of it blocking the side of the bike would be bothersome. I just changed the plugs and cleaned the air filter this weekend and the rear paddock was quite nice to work with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Weljo, I don't know if you saw this home-made version of the stand, it works on Versys (adapter) and better yet, it works from both sides of the bike :D

Is this yours stand? Please send some detail pictures of adapter mounting!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts