Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now as i was getting ready to ride discovered this in my rear tyre but rode anyway.

Stopped for a minute by the sea 3/4 of the way there.

My work mate has just brought a house at a little sea side village at a place called Karitane but I told home i would visit on one of our days off but i forgot to ask his street address so went down to the beach and took this photo of what they call the salt and pepper while i txt him for his address.

said i already had lunch but his wife insisted on making me something with a coffee

Now he told me if i wanted to go for a fun ride then go back by a 13 km road called the coast rode which is narrow, windy and criss cross the main rail line more times than i can count and was going a bit fast at one of the crossing and heard the engine rev up as I left the ground.

Looking back to my friends little township i had come from

On the way home i check out another friend of mine small land block overlooking the sea, made a couple of marks in the paddock but he will not know as he working in Saudi at moment.

Also i meant to take a pic of a sign that say 45 parallel south south I could say as i passed it on my way back i was closer to equator than south pole but was in the zone and forget to stop.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow nice sunny day. Laughed hard on your rode anyway and forget to stop narrative, happened to me too.
Yep i had all intention to stop and set the bike up to pose for the photo but it was time to just ride sally ride

1 - 4 of 4 Posts