1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
I bet he crapped his pants.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Idiots like that give us all a bad name. Props for the braking skills, but I just wish he would have to use them for situations he didn't put himself into.

·
Registered
191 Posts
from 230 to 160 kmh.... I'm impressed.... with the brakes.
With a single headlamp the bike is projecting, you can't blame the car as they can't estimate how fast the bike is closing in.

Yeah nice save...... even better if he kept more to the left instead of being in the center of the lane.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Besides being crazy, nobody said anything about the car not signaling the lane change?

Here on FL many people believe that the turn signals are just a courtesy and not really necessary. :-/

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
It's sad he didn't anticipate that lane changer. Two vehicles stacked in the right lane, he should be thinking, "hmmmm, looks like he will be wanting to pass."
He came very close to hitting because of target fixation. He wasn't moving toward his OUT at all, he was perfectly content with ramming into the rear of the SUV.
Maybe good braking technique (or ABS) but the rest of it was fail.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Besides being crazy, nobody said anything about the car not signaling the lane change?

Here on FL many people believe that the turn signals are just a courtesy and not really necessary. :-/

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I see your point but you do know what an active turn signal on a cage means right?????????
NOTHING what so ever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts