Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys....newby to this forum but not a newbie to Kawasaki. Currently own a BMWR1200R & a Yam 1200 Super Ten but the Super Ten might well be going, so a 650 Versys is on my radar. Previously owned in reverse order.... ZRX1200, ZZR600, GPZ550 (ZX) x2, GpZ 750 Turbo , Gpz 305

Happy to receive any advice on dealers as there dosent seem so many Kawasaki dealer around in my neck of the woods since riders went tits up a year or so ago. I havent had a test ride yet but if anyone can tell me if they know of a dealer with a demo bike in the east mids area say Derby / Hinckley

Cheers in advance

:smile2:

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Hi guys....newby to this forum but not a newbie to Kawasaki. Currently own a BMWR1200R & a Yam 1200 Super Ten but the Super Ten might well be going, so a 650 Versys is on my radar. Previously owned in reverse order.... ZRX1200, ZZR600, GPZ550 (ZX) x2, GpZ 750 Turbo , Gpz 305

Happy to receive any advice on dealers as there dosent seem so many Kawasaki dealer around in my neck of the woods since riders went tits up a year or so ago. I havent had a test ride yet but if anyone can tell me if they know of a dealer with a demo bike in the east mids area say Derby / Hinckley

Cheers in advance

:smile2:
As it happens this is an international forum so for those of us who aren't locals, where are Derby and Hinckley precisely? It will make is a lot easier to offer recommendations about dealers. :wink2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts