Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a bike and got caught up in the Versys X frenzy. Should pick up my new 2017 lime green non abs next week in Odessa TX. Most of my riding will be in the Big Bend Natl Pk and the River Road from Lajitas to Presidio. Old geezer here,74 years young, so won't be getting off road very far.

Tex

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome:

·
Super Moderator
19,121 Posts
:welcome: aboard!..., Tex, from another OLD guy, who DOES go off road (at least - OFF PAVEMENT) now-and-then.

:thumb: - :thumb:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Welcome from another old geezer (looking 73 in the face) from San Antonio. Lucky living in Lajitas - you don't have to put up with major metropolitan area craziness and traffic jams and interstate wrecks and all the other stuff that causes drivers to slow down and gawk at everything stopped on the side of the road whether it's in flames or not. Arrrgh!

Oh, wait. I just had a thought. How about summary roadside execution for those talking or texting while supposedly driving. Then again, that's probably against the law. Oh well.

Reactions: TexH

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was $5138 out the door. Includes taxes, inspection. license registration......everything. It would have been $5053 in Dallas but I would have had to drive another almost 800 miles to get the bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts