Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, ya got a newbie here!
I just sold my Virago and now I'm getting a Versys 650. There are some decent deals on 2016 bikes in the Dallas area now so I am going to take the plunge. I'm gonna order one o them Moto werk lowering kits and then go find me a shiny new 650 Versys.
Been browsing your forum for a few months and it has been helpful in my new bike research.
Thanks guys and gals, GeoVers

·
Premium Member
9,115 Posts
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:to the forum, the price is right this time of year, this is the most informative forum I have ever belonged to, one of the reasons I accepted becoming a mod.

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
Welcome..... Can't remember the name of the place but theres a dealership in Irving that usually has the best prices in the area....:smile2:

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
:welcome:
My first bike was a 82 Virago. I had it for about 9 years then gave it to my dad when I got my Versys. I took it for a ride not that long ago and boy does it feel funny after riding the Versys for 3 years :grin2:

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
Welcome..... Can't remember the name of the place but theres a dealership in Irving that usually has the best prices in the area....:smile2:

That being said......The guys at Honda / Kawasaki West in Ft.Worth made me a screaming deal when i bought my 09 Versys. :grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome from Dallas area also. Probably won't get any deal from the dealer in Plano. Ask me how I know that. Let me know when you get your V cause I want to meet up with fellow riders in the Dallas area. Capt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts