Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ALL. I am new to this forum and without a Versys. I have been following the Versys since it was released in Europe. Hopefully this August Kawasaki will release the 2009 50 states version in California and I will be a Versys owner. Until then my 2005 KLR650 (685 & mild head) will have to do the job.

I have a friend, Eagle Manufacturing & Engineering, that makes improvements for the KLR and I am trying to convince him to making improvements for the Versys. Hopefully he will add the Versys to his stable and create some farkles for all Versys.

Thanks for the place to share Versys information.

·
Registered
469 Posts
There are a lot of companies now making parts for the Versys. I truly think this bike is going to have a big following.

I'm VERY happy with mine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too am looking forward to the 50 states version of this ride...

as much as it will pain me, I just may have to sell my trusty 06KLR to get myself on a versys... it's simply more suited to my needs...

30 miles each way, splitting lanes here in the bay area 5 days a week, rain or shine...

I love my KLR but i can't stop drooling over this sexy ride...

anyways, the names Dustin and I'm sure you'll see more of me here...

peace.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Dustin, read a decent amount of people who had the KLR and went to the Versys and have seen the light, at least for street riding gains.

The bike is fantastic. With the Power Commander I added, it's even more fantastic. It is so easy to ride and so comfy for all day riding, I am still in awe of how pleasurable it is.

Today I took a somewhat rough dirt road and at the end of it there was a larger drop than what I expected there would be going back to the asphalt. The bike handled it all well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts