Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! I wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I bought my 2009 Versys last year. Ive been a stalker of this forum ever since, getting farkle ideas etc. I've just purchased the Speedy lowering link and foot peg kit to install before the spring hits (so ready for warmer weather!!). At the end of last year I installed a Akropovic slip-on muffler. I like it a lot. So far, that's all Ive done but there is more to come.

·
Premium Member
16,228 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for a few stock items to replace on my V. Hopefully within the next 48 hours I can start my search!

·
Premium Member
16,228 Posts
Well i have the stock passenger grab handles and stock clutch & brake levers laying around if their on your list.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: just tell us what you need. Surely someone will have whatever it is.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to post to the wanted section, but I'm looking for a stock windshield. When I bought my V, it was set up for the long haul. I have since removed (and sold) the side hard bags and rear trunk. It came with a tall windshield which I do not care for. I am not sure of the brand. I'm more interested in a smaller windshield (similar to stock) and I don't do much highway/long treks.

I am also looking for a cowling piece. Mine is cracked on the right side. Its the piece that covers the coolant tank. Other than the buzzzzzz, I don't really notice it. Ive thought about using a Ninja 650r fuel tank (if I could find one), replacing the front headlight, and not even using the cowlings, but as we all know, that's time consuming and can get expensive. :thanx:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts