Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. I have an '04 Kawi Z1000 that's a blast to ride, but I've been lurking here to gather info on the Versys...the new '09 in green has caught my attention. I may be joining the ranks of being a Versys owner. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Glad to have you hear. The Versys community is really growing as word of this bike gets out. I've been riding for 50 years and this bike seems to cover all the bases and does it really well. Except maybe for the serious off road person. Anyway, welcome and I like the new green one too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome...I'm really likin' the V, but I'm concerend I might regret selling the Z1000. It has alot of performance/appearance mods and is a fast, fun bike to ride...BUT, at 56 yrs old, the bike is wearing me out due to riding position and the fact I don't use all the power the bike has...I'm thinkin' the V might be a more comfortable and "fun" bike to ride under different road/riding conditions.

The Z is paid for, but not enough room in my garage to keep two bikes. Decisions, decisions...lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts