Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Another newbie from South Africa - I have owned my V (Black-2008 model) since December. It is pre-owned but only had 400km on the clock !!! (previous owner sold owing to it being too big for him). I commute to work every day on the bike - spending 3 hours a day in the traffic in a cage was killing me, and was cutting into time to spend with the family.

I did plenty of homework prior to buying, and the V has matched up to all my expectations. IMO it is still the best looking mid-size bike on the market.

Looking forward to adding value to the forum.

Ride safe,
Taffy

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome Taffy,

Its alwas good to see another South African joining up, all be it from different sides of the world!

Congrts on your Versys, i strongly agree with your comments, except i think the ZX636R is probably the best looking mid-sized ( Sports ) bike on the market...hehe

:welcome:

Keep well

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I'm not South African, but I do cheer on the Springboks from time to time. I'll be watching them during the Lions tour later this year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jawsh,

Glad to hear you shout for the right team !!!! We have an American playing for the Lions in the Super 14 - Todd Clever. He has made a good impact after only a couple of games with his direct, aggresive approach.

The Lions tour will be good - they always are !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts