Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Green 2009 Versys today... rode home with the biggest smile on my face. What a fun bike to ride... cannot wait to put miles and miles and miles on it... got a tank bag so far, looking at some GIVI bags online to put on her...

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
congrats on your V, they say the red one is the fast one, but the green one is the funnest.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,green is a good colour,i got the wildfire orange,wen you have done the run in period you might want to put a better screen on,i put a vario screen on mine and its loads better,happy riding.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I went with a hard trunk but am going with the 'Wolf Man" soft bags from happy Trails. I don't want to be lugging those hard bags around everywhere. Good luck with the new bike, I've had mine @14 monthhs and love it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats! I will be buying my first bike in 2 months. A 2010 Versys! I can hardlt wait. I want a RED one because everyone knows RED is sexy! Hey, I am a girl you know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the notes... I ended up ordering a giving E55 on Friday, should be getting it in a couple days... Actually ordered quite a bit of farkle in the last couple days... SW-motech rack, fuzeblock, garmin power cord, 12v sockets... Should all be here midweek, which will make for a busy weekend of work on the bike...can't wait!

Sunrise, would love to see pix of your sexy red bike when you pick it up! lol

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Congrats! I will be buying my first bike in 2 months. A 2010 Versys! I can hardlt wait. I want a RED one because everyone knows RED is sexy! Hey, I am a girl you know.

Awesome! But I hate to burst your bubble, but the 2010 only comes in black. Red was only available in '08...

:thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts