Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all felllow Versys owners, I have had my 08 Versys for about 5 weeks now and I have already put 2800 miles on it. Love this bike!!!! Just installed a GIVI Trunk mount for my JC Whitney $47 dollar large trunk,,,,,what a deal and not a bad trunk for the $$$$. I am eventually going to add the V35 side cases and a hugger. This forum has been a great resource for me and I learn something new everytime I log on!

·
Registered
312 Posts
:welcome:

Indian Trail. Am I right that you are a little bit southeast of Charlotte? I used to live in Matthews and I seem to recall going through or near Indian Trail on my way to Florence via Lancaster. Am I remotely on the right track?

Anyway, you ought to join us for either or both of the the Tech Day at my place on the 6th or the day ride on the 7th.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ! Yes you are correct, I actually live off of I485, 20 mins south of Concord, off of Lawyers Rd. We actually live closer to Mint Hill than Indian Trail, and when we first built our house we had a Matthews mailing address?? Go figure. I have be commuting to Winston Salem and Greensboro each week, ( 1 day to Winston, (1) day up to Greesboro........so I get a nice ride in on both days I ride up for work. I have been thinking about coming to one or the other. What's the address for the tech day? Where are you planning to ride to on the day trip?

·
Registered
312 Posts
PM headed your way.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome Sweetride . Congrats on the New " V " . Looks like the Winston Salem area is the place to be .

Dragonbreath .... There ya go man , you got yourself a new riding buddy .

·
Registered
312 Posts
Well, I guess he's a little closer to me than you are, but he's still 1.5 hours away.

A lot of folks think Winston and Charlotte are closer together than they are since they are both considered "middle NC" I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts