Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my '09 V for about 4 years and have been surfin' for ideas. Came across this forum and so far, I've read some real interesting stuff. Wanted to see some posted pics so decided to join. Appreciate it all the contributions and keep up the good work on providing your ideas and experiences. The bike is not customized yet .. but will be!

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Welcome from a bit west of you in San Antonio, Texas.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ques on cell phone holders (second post)

Hey all,

Second post so from what I've read, I'll be good to go on all the other forums after this. In googling, I see all kinds of cell phone mounts on the handle bars and even tried one from Ram that is mounted around the gas cap. I'm not crazy about it and would much rather have one that is mounted on the windshield bracket. Does such a thing exist? If so, where? I can't seem to find anything but have a hard time believing someone doesn't make a cell phone holder that can be attached to the windshield bracket. I have an 09 V so a little older now.

I don't want to clutter up the new member area so if someone can guide me to the right thread, I can post there now that I've posted twice.

Thanks much.

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts
Can you please post this in the first thread you open. There is where the second post should be, and not a new one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts