Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a while, reading up to see what others have to say/teach on various subjects and decided to join up so that I could be a bit more involved in the fun.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Great State of Texas (at least to some folks).

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Welcome from the captical city (... of Canada), we're half and hours ride (on a good day) from the NY state border (Ogdensburg, NY).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from the captical city (... of Canada), we're half and hours ride (on a good day) from the NY state border (Ogdensburg, NY).
I'm taking a ride up to the Montreal area in a week with some friends. Perhaps I can visit Ottawa later in the year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice, I am in Coney Island and have been seeing a Black Versys around, thought it might be you.
Mine is a candy orange 2016. I don't think I've been down to the Coney Island area on it yet though. My mom lives out that way and I'm holding off on breaking the news to her.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I'm taking a ride up to the Montreal area in a week with some friends. Perhaps I can visit Ottawa later in the year.
There are some great motorcycle roads going to Tremblant area (very large ski mtn/golf resort area) if you stay off main highways and use secondary roads. See You Tube videos on motorcycling/tremblant.

Ottawa's only 1.5 hours east but very different culture than Montreal. Province of Quebec is French, Ontario is English if you have not been. Suggested stops in Montreal - Schwartz deli for Montreal smoked meat sandwiches (traditional tourist stop, usually a lineup, but best place to get Montreal style smoked meat), Mount Royal, Old Montreal. Have fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts