Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Install a Yoshimura TRS slip on exhaust can. Love the deep low sound. It comes with an insert too lower volume. I like the sound better without it installed but don't want to get ticket so I installed it.

I bought it off e-bay for $270 shipped. I am very pleased with it. Only took about an hour to install.

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
I have a yoshi and took the DB Killer out for awhile. Really liked the sound but on long trips it became annoying so put the insert back in.

·
Registered
177 Posts
any pics of it or the install process?

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I have a yoshi and took the DB Killer out for awhile. Really liked the sound but on long trips it became annoying so put the insert back in.
Weljo: On you "Testing Speedys Anti-Vibe Risers" YouTube Video - was the DB Killer in or out? I watched it a while back and all I could do was wonder how you dealt with the noise. It would drive me nuts in two or three blocks.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Earplugs... Earplugs...

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Weljo: On you "Testing Speedys Anti-Vibe Risers" YouTube Video - was the DB Killer in or out? I watched it a while back and all I could do was wonder how you dealt with the noise. It would drive me nuts in two or three blocks.

Most the noise was because the chain needed to be tightened up. But heres a video with the DB Killer out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts